Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1 tub Galbani® Marinated Bocconcini Balls
- 1 lb. Beef Strip Steak
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 12 Grape Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbs Basil, chopped
- 1 tbs Oregano, chopped
- Lemon Zest
- Cube the meat and vegetables to similar sizes.
- Assemble the marinade by combining the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, herbs and zest; reserve some to drizzle on the meat after it comes off the grill.
- Assemble the skewers, starting with the fresh mozzarella.
- Grill the skewers for 5-6 minutes.