Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 2 Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 226g Balls
- 1 Red Haven Peach, cut in wedges
- 1 tbs Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Flake Sea Salt
- 2 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 1 tsp Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large Basil Leaf, torn
- 1 Basil Leaf Top, garnish
- Wash peach, cut in half, remove pit and cut each side in 4 wedges.
- Slice about 5-6, ¼” slices of fresh mozzarella and cut in half, creating half-moons.
- Arrange the peaches and mozzarella on a plate like it fell from the sky.
- Top with sliced red onion and sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Drizzle salad with Extra Virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with torn basil and basil top.
- Serve immediately.