Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 2 Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca 226g Balls
- 4 Vine Tomatoes
- 1 Small Aubergine
- 6 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 handful Fresh Basil
- Oregano, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash and slice the tomatoes and put them into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with oregano.
- Drizzle two spoons of olive oil over the tomatoes and leave them to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the aubergine, remove the ends and slice; sprinkle with coarse salt and leave to drain for about 20 minutes.
- Dry the aubergine slices with kitchen paper and sprinkle with pepper. Slice the Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca, then peel and finely slice the garlic.
- Heat two spoons of oil in a pan, add the garlic and soften briefly, then remove and set on one side.
- In the same oil, fry the aubergine slices on both sides, remove and dry with kitchen paper.
- Create two «Leaning Towers of Pisa» on each individual plate by alternating slices of tomato, mozzarella and aubergine on top of each other.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining oil with with salt and pepper and drizzle over the composition.
- As a finishing touch, garnish with basil leaves and the tiny slices of golden garlic.