Back to Recipes
20 Minutes | 40 Minutes | Serves 4 | Pasta
Quantities for 4 people
- 1 500g package of shredded Galbani® Pizza Mozzarella
- 1/2 box Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Eggplant
- 4 Plum Tomatoes
- 8 Basil Leaves
- Sea Salt-Sicilian
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Boil the lasagna according to the directions on the package.
- Slice the Eggplant into 1/8 inch thick round discs and drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Quickly grill the eggplant on a hot grill on both sides and set aside
- Slice the tomato into 1/8 in discs from top to bottom, season with sea salt and black pepper. Quickly grill the tomatoes on both sides using a hot grill and set aside. Be careful not to let the tomato fall apart.
- In a small baking dish, line the bottom with a few drops of olive oil, the lasagna noodles, the grilled eggplant and then layer with tomato, fresh basil and shredded mozzarella. Keep doing this until the pan is filled and season as you go with sea salt and pepper. You will want to end up with the eggplant on top.
- Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes and set aside, let rest a moment, cut and serve