Back to Recipes
10 Minutes | 10 Minutes | Serves 2 | Pizza
Quantities for 2 people
- 2 pieces naan bread
- 250g (2 heaping cups) shredded Galbani Pizza Mozzarella
- 4 Italian style canned whole Roma tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- small handful fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200C (400°F).
- Place naan breads on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until lightly toasted, 8-10 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the tomatoes, oregano, garlic, chili flakes until well blended and saucy; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the naan breads.
- Sprinkle the Galbani Pizza Mozzarella overtop.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the fresh basil liberally overtop and serve immediately.