Back to Recipes
20 Minutes | None | Serves 2 | Salads
Quantities for 2 people
- 2 Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 226g Balls
- 2 Avocados
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Tomatoes
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the guacamole: smash the avocado flesh with a fork and mix it with the lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Cut the fresh mozzarella and tomatoes into thin round slices and arrange them on a serving dish.
- Dress the salad with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Decorate with guacamole before serving.