Back to Recipes
10 Mnutes | 20 Minutes | Serves 4 | Sandwiches
Quantities for 4 people
- 1 226g (8oz) Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca Ball
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Extra Virgin olive oil for grill grate
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Toppings of choice - eg. lettuce, tomato, onion
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide meat into 4 parts and make into patties.
- Lightly season both sides of the burgers with garlic salt.
- Place patties on the hot grill to cook.
- When meat is cooked to your liking place cheese on top of each patty.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Transfer patty onto open bun and add your favorite condiments and toppings, to taste.