Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1 Container Galbani® Marinated Bocconcini Balls
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small Courgette
- Trim and wash the tomatoes and the courgette, slice the latter into four parts lengthwise and then chop into 3 cm cubes.
- Drain the mozzarella and keep the marinade aside.
- Take some large cocktail sticks and thread the mini mozzarellas on to them, alternating with the cherry tomatoes and cubes of courgette.
- Place the kebabs in the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, turning them every now and again.
- When you are ready to serve, arrange the kebabs on the bed of mixed salad and serve with chunks of crunchy French bread.