Back to Recipes
10 Minutes | 20 Minutes | Serves 4 | Pasta
Quantities for 4 people
- 1 tub of Galbani® Marinated Bocconcini Balls
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 cup Red Peppers, cut in strips
- 8 Yellow Pear Tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Lightly sauté red peppers, garlic, thyme in 4 tbs of the mozzarella marinade.
- Remove from heat and add the tomatoes and the peas.
- Gently toss the pasta, vegetables and marinated mozzarella.
- Garnish with fresh-snipped chives.