Back to Recipes
10 Minutes | Less than 10 mins cooking time | Serves 4 | Salads
Quantities for 4 people
- One 200g Tub (7oz) Galbani® Bocconcini, cut into quarters
- 60mL (¼ cup) olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Two 341ml (11.5oz) cans corn
- 450g (3 cups) halved cherry tomatoes
- 50g (½ cup) scallions, including light green parts, thinly sliced
- 14g (1 cup) fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, scallions, Galbani bocconcini, and the dressing.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Right before serving, sprinkle with freshly sliced basil.