Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 226g Ball
- 20 Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper and Salt, to taste
- Chop the sundried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop up the leaves of basil, and add the chopped basil to the olive oil and set aside.
- Place a slice of mozzarella in the center of a plate and then spoon some of the chopped sundried tomatoes onto it followed by another slice of mozzarella.
- Repeat with 2 more alternate layers of mozzarella and sundried tomatoes.
- Drizzle some of the basil-infused olive oil over your creation and season with the sea salt and some freshly grated pepper.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil.