Back to Recipes
10 Minutes | 20 Minutes | Serves 4 | Sandwiches
Quantities for 4 people
- Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 226g Ball, sliced
- 10 oz. Pancetta, sliced
- 4 tbs Butter
- 1 tbs Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tbs Oregano
- 1 tbs Parsley
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Baguette
- 6 Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 oz. Arugula
- Preheat oven to 450º F
- Crisp the pancetta in a nonstick pan and drain on paper towels.
- Prepare the herb butter by combining the butter, herbs, and garlic in a food processor.
- Slice the baguette in half and spread generously with the herb butter. Toast the bread in preheated oven.
- Layer the sandwich with pancetta, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and arugula. Slice the sandwich into portions and serve.