Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 2 Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella 226g Balls
- 1 loaf Rosemary Focaccia
- 1 oz. Fresh Basil
- 4 oz. Butter
- 10 Speck Ham/Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 Roasted Red Tomatoes
- Split the focaccia. Prepare the basil butter by combining soft butter and basil in a food processor.
- Assemble the panini with even layers of basil butter, prosciutto, roasted red tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and top with the second slice of buttered focaccia.
- Toast the sandwich on a panini press and cut into pieces as desired.