Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1 tub Galbani® Cocktail Bocconcini
- 2 tbs Olive Oil, divided
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Chicken Broth, low sodium
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 10 Basil Leaves, cut chiffonade
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium pan, heat half of the olive oil (one tablespoon) over medium-high heat, toast the quinoa for 3-4 minutes until lightly brown and fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes then remove from heat. Fluff quinoa with a fork and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add cooked quinoa, cherry tomatoes, Galbani® Cocktail Bocconcini, basil, lemon juice, remaining one tablespoon olive oil and salt/pepper.
- Toss salad to combine and check for seasoning before serving.